Nowadays, Android phones are more common in daily life and used by most of the people. It has become more popular because it is user friendly and rich in features. You can notice Android phones in everyone’s hand instead of having digital cameras. By using it, you can capture images and can access internet easily. Android OS is mainly developed for the Smartphone and provides internal / external storage media to save huge amount of picture files. You may come across the situation where you may lose crucial images from the Android phone.
What if you have faced any situation and lose pictures? Will you forget the crucial images easily? Obviously no, you can’t even imagine losing all your memories in images. No need to worry, if in case you have deleted pictures from the SD card on Android mobile phones then make use of this Deleted Photo Recovery software to solve this kind of problem. For further information about recovery of pictures, click here http://www.recoverdeletedphoto.net
Let’s discuss about deletion of picture files from Android:
- Quick format: Generally, when you scan your mobile phones then you may click on the option quick format accidentally. It erases all the data stored in memory card of Android phone just in few seconds. In case, if you have quick formatted your Android mobile phones without taking any backup then it may result in huge amount of crucial image files.
- Error message: SD card is used to store images and multimedia files in Android mobile phones. You can use SD card in various devices. Sometimes, if you insert memory card into Android phone after using in some other electronic gadgets then it shows an error message that “your memory card is not formatted. Do you want to format it now?” If you say yes, then, it will delete all existing images in it.
- While transferring: When the memory of Android phone is reached to max size then you connect Android phone to computer and move pictures by using cut and paste. In case, if sudden your system shutdown before completions of transfer process then it may erase some images.
Steps to avoid loss of photos:
- Make use of updated and trustworthy antivirus
- Do not store new files on the memory card after losing picture files. Because, it will overwrite to deleted photos.
- Remove your Android phones with proper ejecting process
If you have face any of the discussed factor and waiting for the right solution to restore deleted photos from Android then this advance tool is the best solution. Along with this features, this highly ranked software can rescue different types of files like Word files, PowerPoint, audios, videos and many others from various other storage media such as Memory card (CF card, SDXC, SDHC, Micro SD), pen drive, USB drive, external hard disk drive (ATA, IDE, SATA, SCSI), etc. by utilizing this app you can preview recovered picture files before saving on your desired location. It supports numerous file system for example FAT16, FAT32, HFS, NTFS, NTFS5 and so forth.