“On a weekly basis, I used to create and submit work report in the form of Excel Spreadsheet. But, yesterday, unluckily the Excel Spreadsheet which is containing valuable data of whole week got deleted accidentally. I can even restore it back if I perform simple deletion but I used shift+ deletion option to delete them. So, I am unable to restore it back. Can anyone suggest me how to recover deleted Excel Spreadsheet on Windows?”
Microsoft Office Excel is used to store information about business, finance, education, hospitals, etc. in a spreadsheet. It has many features such as you can insert user tables, pictures, charts, clip arts, etc. to analyze data efficiently. However, the user may lose Excel Spreadsheet data due to various known or unknown reasons. In such case, don’t think how to recover deleted Excel Spreadsheet on Windows. You can use the Office File Recovery software to perform Excel Spreadsheet data recovery with great ease. To know how to make a Spreadsheet in Excel, you can visit this link: http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Spreadsheet-in-Excel
Reasons for Excel Spreadsheet loss or deletion:
Accidental Deletion: You may delete the Excel Spreadsheet accidentally while deleting unwanted files from the system hard drive or emptying Recycle Bin. As a result of which, your important Excel Spreadsheet may get lost.
Accidental Formatting: Formatting of computer hard drive partition or device in which your Excel Spreadsheet file are present instead of some other drive.
Interruptions: Interruptions like sudden system shutdown while transferring Excel Spreadsheets to some device or vice-versa, power failure, etc. leads to losing of Excel Spreadsheets.
Other Reasons: Some other reasons like improper file system conversion, hardware failure, improper system shutdown, etc. lead to lose of Excel Spreadsheet.
However, if you have encountered with any of the above-mentioned conditions, then don’t get devastated as you can easily recover Excel Spreadsheet using Office File Recovery software on all Windows operating system such as Windows 10, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP, etc.
- Always take backup of essential Excel Spreadsheets on any storage devices.
- Don’t store any data on the drive from where you have deleted or lost any files.
- Keep your system free from virus attacks to avoid unexpected loss of files that are stored on the system including Excel Spreadsheets.
Features of Office File Recovery software:
- Office File Recovery software has advanced scanning algorithms which scan your storage device and restore deleted or lost Excel Spreadsheets with ease on Windows system.
- Using this tool, you can recover deleted or lost Microsoft Office files such as PowerPoint presentations, Word files, etc. as well as media files, program files, compressed files, etc. with utmost ease.
- It recovers files including Excel Spreadsheets from NTFS, NTFS5, FAT16, FAT32, and ExFAT file system.
- Using this software, you can easily recover Excel Spreadsheets from a various storage device such as external hard drive, SSD drive, memory card, pen drive, flash drive, etc.
- It supports Office file recovery on Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, 2000, 2002, 2010 and 2013.
- Use demo version of the software which is free of cost to analyze the efficiency of the software.
- You can view the recovered files once scanning process is completed using “Preview” option of the Office File Recovery software.