Microsoft PowerPoint is very widely used application by most of the users like students, business men, teachers, professors etc. for preparing presentation slides. It takes lot of time and effort to prepare a PowerPoint file. Like other files your PowerPoint files also prone to getting corrupt. Your PPT file will become corrupt due to various reasons which you will come to know later. In such a situation it is quite common that most of you people will become frustrate as the time and effort put by you in preparing the PowerPoint file is more. This pain cannot be compared to anything else as so much effort and time spent in preparing the presentation file has become useless.
Major Factors which cause corruption to your PPT files:-
- Severe virus attack to your PowerPoint file will lead to the damage of the presentation file. Such a corrupted PPT file will become inaccessible.
- Unexpected shut down of the system due to sudden power outage while editing or accessing your presentation file will cause damage to the file which in turn results in inaccessible of the corrupted PPT file
- Abruptly removing your data storage device like pen drive, external hard drive etc. while transferring PPT files from the system to these devices and vice versa will cause damage to the PPT files.
- Microsoft PowerPoint application crash is one of the common reason for the corruption to your PPT files
- Bad sectors on the hard drive also cause damage to your PowerPoint file. Creation of bad sectors on the drive where exactly your PPT file has been stored will lead to its corruption which result in inaccessible of such a corrupted PPT file
- If the PowerPoint application is terminated abnormally while reading or writing operation is being carried out on the PPT file will cause damage to the file leading to inaccessible of the PPT file.
Have you come across any of the above mentioned situation and searching for an easy method to repair PPT file? If yes, then don’t worry you can easily scan and fix corrupted presentation file with the help of PPT Repair application. All you need to do is just download the free trial version of this tool and run it on your computer. If you are satisfied with the result obtained then immediately without wasting time go for its licensed version and get repair your corrupted PPT files very quickly with the aid of only few mouse clicks. This application comes out with extraordinary features.
Extraordinary Features of PPT Repair software:
PPT Repair tool can scan and fix all types of PPT, PPS and PPTX files. It has the capability to repair corrupted PowerPoint files on all the latest versions of Windows operating systems which include Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP and many more. It can even repair the PowerPoint slides along with the text, text formatting, header, footer etc. PPT Repair software has the power to repair PowerPoint files whose content has been altered due to errors in CRC or virus infection. It has the capacity to repair PowerPoint files created on any version of MS PowerPoint application such as MS PowerPoint 2000, PowerPoint 2003, PowerPoint 2007, 2010 and PowerPoint 2013.
PPT Repair application has the ability to repair PPT files stored in any data storage devices like pen drives, external hard drives, memory cards, SDHC cards, SD cards, MMC cards etc. It can even repair presentation files on different types of hard drive interfaces like SATA, PATA, IDE and SCSI. PPT Repair tool can repair corrupted PPT files on FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS and EXFAT formatted hard drives. It even has the capacity to recover animations, graphics, text, sound, images, movie etc. in the PPT file during the repair process. It even provides the option to view the repaired files in the trial version of the software itself.
Benefits of using PPT Repair program:
PPT Repair application is completely free from virus and malwares as it is digitally signed. It is fast, safe and secure as it can repair the presentation files without making any alterations or modifications to the original PPT file. It is very robust and cost effective application as it is available at very lesser cost in the market. It provides free customer support and due to its simple user interface anyone can handle this tool very easily. The PowerPoint files repaired using this tool can be compressed in the zip archive to save disk space. Hence, PPT Repair is the best tool to repair your corrupted presentation files.
Points to Remember:
- Scan your PowerPoint files regularly with updated antivirus software
- Do not share your presentation files on unknown or local network
- Don’t close the PowerPoint application abruptly while reading or writing process is carried out on your presentation file.
- Use power backup utility UPS in order to avoid sudden shut down of the system due to power outage while editing or accessing your PowerPoint file.