Files and folder are the collection of information or data. There are different types of files stored inside the folders such as program files, texts, videos, photo, music, etc. Files are kept inside the folders which hold huge number of files together. Sometimes users encounter data loss from folder of system or laptop.
Have you accidentally deleted your folders which contain important documents of your office work? If yes, then don’t get panicked because you are at the right place where you can get the solution for your all query. If you really want to recover your deleted folders then don’t overwrite any new data on the lost drive. If you continue overwriting then there is very less chance of recovery of folders from system or laptop. In such case, you can make use of Recover Deleted Folders software to recover deleted folders from system or laptop.
Common reasons behind folders deletion from system or laptop:
Accidental deletion: Accidental deletion of files and folders occurs in many ways.
- You may use Shift + Delete key while deleting files or folders.
- Some files may get deleted from your system when you use cut and paste command from Windows Command Prompt.
- You may accidentally emptying or deleting Recycle Bin without seeing its contents.
Using Third Party Tools: During scanning of system or laptop, if any of the files or folders are infected by virus then there is a high possibility that antivirus detect those files and delete them without your notification.
Accidental Formatting: You may format your system/ laptop hard drive instead of other secondary storage device. As a result you may lose important files or folders from your system or laptop.
Other Reasons: Improper shut down of the system, power failure, file system corruption, bad sectors, virus attacks, etc also leads to deletion of files or folders from system or laptop.
To recover deleted folders and files in any of the above scenarios usage of folder recovery like Recover Deleted Folders software will be much helpful. But you should not save any new files into the storage device from which you have lost folders until and unless you perform folder recovery.
Features of Recover Deleted Folders software:
- This software can easily recover deleted folders from PC or laptop on all latest versions of Windows and Mac.
- This software can even restore folders that are deleted from Recycle Bin or Trash.
- Preview option is available for the users to view the recovered folders prior to restoration.
- In case, if you want to save the recovered files then you have to upgrade the software with its full version since the demo version of this software saved option is disabled.
- This software takes very less space for installation i.e. 50 MB.
- This software is capable of recovering files and folders from FAT16, FAT32, HFSX, HFS, HFS+, etc formatted partition /volumes.
- It also recovers files and folders from USB drive, flash drive, memory cards, memory sticks, etc.