Hard disk is a storage device which is used for storing different types of files such as videos, audio files, pictures, documents, operating system files, etc. This hard drive is further divided into desired sectors which are known as partitions. In order to utilize the hard drive space in a proper it is suggested to divide hard disk into many partitions. This helps the user to differentiate their user files from application and operating system files so that you can access your stored information in an effective way.
Windows based computers uses FAT and NTFS file systems in order to manipulate and to handle the data in proper manner. FAT file system is the default file system which comes along with all the versions of Windows OS. NTFS is New Technology File System which is introduced by Microsoft for Windows line of computers. It is advised to format your Windows partition into NTFS because this file system provides various advanced data structures to boost the system performance, disk space utilization and reliability.
Though NTFS file system is highly reliable which makes sure that the possibilities of data loss from NTFS partitions is less in comparison with other partitions. But there are certain situations in which you may also lose your valuable data belonged to that NTFS hard drive partition. The reasons for loss of data could be different like accidental deletion of NTFS partition, NTFS corruption, malfunctioning of software or hardware and more. But now you must be thinking how to restore data from NTFS partition???
No need to be despair, it is very easy to retrieve data from lost or deleted partition by making use of NTFS recovery software. This tool helps you to retrieve lost photo files and can also restore more than 300 different file types from various storage devices like memory card, SATA, IDE, SCSI hard drives, external USB drives, etc. Given link http://www.ntfsrecoverysoftware.com/ will help you to get more details about NTFS recovery program.
Now take a glimpse at some of the common causes of data loss from NTFS hard disk which you might face in the future.
Factors that are accountable for data loss are:
- When you try to reallocate free space among the present partitions, there are chances in which you might delete exiting partitions. This will result in loss of data from that specific NTFS partition.
- Generation of partition errors while creating new hard disk partition, this might cause inaccessibility of stored files in current partition which in turn makes the user to face huge data loss.
- Sometimes users might inadvertently format their hard disk partition without taking the proper backup of stored files and folders leading to loss of data.
- Corruption of Master Boot Record due to some unknown reason will make you lose your NTFS partition thereby causing data loss.
- Insecure third party application such as Anti-virus installed in the computer might cause deletion of files from NTFS partition during scanning process.
These were a few common factors of data loss from NTFS hard drive. To avoid data loss it is recommended to keep backup copy of all the significant files. This is because in future when you lose your data, you can retrieve data by using backup. Even if you do not have a backup then the data which has been lost or deleted from NTFS partition can be easily recovered with the help of NTFS recovery tool. This recovery tool can successfully restore partition table after corruption at your fingertips.
Just you have to click here to know more about this restoration software.
Download the trial version of NTFS recovery tool and install the software on different hard disk apart from where you want to restore NTFS data. By double clicking on the desktop icon, run the installed recovery tool and choose the appropriate options which you get while using the tool. When you are done with the recovery process you can estimate the restored results. If you are fully satisfied with the results then you can get its complete software from online.