Have you emptied Trash bin on Mac computer? If so then you are wondering on how to get back deleted files after emptying Trash. Well, you are very lucky because here is one to solution for you to perform recovery of erased files from Trash bin on Mac. In order to perform recovery of deleted files, you need to use My File Recovery software. It can never let you go back while recovering Trash bin files with few clicks of mouse.
You can find plenty of tools available for recovering files deleted after emptying Trash bin. All are not trusted; hence selection of proper software is important for you. Among all the readily available tools, My File Recovery is suggested by technical experts to use it to perform speedy recovery of Trash bin data on Mac. Due to user mistakes or unknown reasons, plenty of Mac computer users experiencing Trash bin data deletion situations. This inimitable utility provides complete solution to such type of problems. It can get back deleted files after emptying Trash on Mac based laptops like MacBook Pro, MacBook Air and iMac.
Possible Scenarios lead to Deletion of Files as a result of Emptying from Trash Bin:
Usage of Command + Shift + Delete Key Combination: It is the practice of Mac users that they use Command + Shift + Delete key combination to delete unwanted files. While doing so, if you select imperative files using “Select All” option then files may bypass the Trash bin.
Due to Emptying Trash Bin: In most of the cases, after deleting important files due to habit of users they click on option empty Trash bin resulting in deletion of files.
Unintentional Deletion: Sometimes, you may simply delete the file and later when you look at Trash bin it resides there. If you want to restore that data, you need to click on “Restore” option. While doing so, if you accidentally click on emptying Trash bin option then it leads to deletion of data.
No matter how you delete the files after emptying Recycle bin, the end result is suffering from data loss. In order to get back deleted data, you can make use of this efficient software.
Some Unique Features of My File Recovery Tool:
- The files such as documents, project files, PPT, PPTX, PDF, emails and RAW images are recovered by this utility.
- It has the capacity to identify more than 300 file types deleted from Trash bin on Mac.
- Most of the users unaware of possible methods to execute recovery of their beloved files but if they use it then they will get good result within couple of minutes.
- This tool can perform scanning of Trash bin folder to recognize and retrieve deleted files on Mac OS of all versions.
- It supports recovery of data from removable disks like USB drives, FireWire drives, Thumb drives, etc.